Technology has completely built up, and then ruined, our lives. No matter where we are, no matter where we go, we just can’t seem to take our eyes off our cell phones and smart watches. For two humans unknown to each other, talking is an almost nostalgic experience. It’s really sad.
If you haven’t already, try cutting off from this obsession. Because, trust me, it feels great. Of similar mind, Jean Jullien, a French illustrator known for his satirical work, made a few illustrations mocking this deplorable trend. See see.
1. He without a phone looks like the freak now.
2. We record more memories than we experience.
3. Really an evolution?
4. And the godforsaken selfie.
5. We have become slaves. Once again.
7. Dinner-time conversations are a thing of the past.
8. The new kind of tan.
9. There’s always someone watching.
10. Before Instagram?
11. The size of technology is reducing, and so is our intellect.
12. Everyone seems to have an Apple.
13. There’s just too much pressure to handle from the moment you’re born.
14. And love has gone for a toss.
15. We are spoilt for options.
16. Even a statue hangs her head in shame.