It’s only when we look up at the sky that we realise exactly how tiny a speck we are in the grand magnum opus that space is. People are so busy caught up in their lives that they forget about the existence of something so unknown, and yet so beautiful. Take a look at these amazing facts that everyone should know about the never-ending, ever so breathtaking universe.
1. That’s about Rs. 75,24,05,400 in Indian currency.
2. Only happy people are allowed in space.
3. That’s pleasant.
4. Wonder what difference it made up there.
5. Do you think they have a favourite?
6. That’s a massive amount of money. When you try converting it, this is what you get: 9405067500000.00. That’s nine thousand four hundred six crores and seventy five lakhs!
7. Just for fun.
9. Imagine that massive a waterbody just floating around.
10. Someone call Bear Grylls, these guys are doing it wrong.
11. Because the only thing missing in space is a pizza.
12. Magnificent Saturn.
13. Stuff fairy tales are made of.
14. The Great Wall of China was a hoax, but pollution is not.